Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Free Kitchen Table Redo!

I am so excited about this redo! Again - I just wish I had taken a before picture! I found a picture online that shows the basic idea of what my table looked like previously and it is shown below.
It all started when 2 of my chairs bit the dust! We are a family of 4 and I didn't want to go out and buy a new kitchen set just to have 4 matching chairs. We used the paint that was left from our porch floor (2 posts ago) and started painting. I had 2 of the rounded back chairs left and 2 chairs I was handed down from another family member. So I had 2 sets of 2 chairs that did not match at all. The 2 that were mine were white and maple the other 2 were a dark solid color. We decided to paint all 4 chairs entirely red to make them more cohesive and paint the table red leaving the tabletop natural.

I am really pleased with how it turned out. Please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment