Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mickey Mouse Tote

I made this tote last summer before we went to Disney.  It has a layer of fusible fleece and a layer of insulbrite (like you would put in a potholder).  I wanted a thicker liner to keep bottles of water cooler longer.  It worked ok, but it was just so darn hot when we were there.  It also has a magnetic closure and the pink and orange Mickey on the front is a pocket.
I wasn't blogging at the time I made this and I gave it to my niece when I got home.  When I saw her for Easter today, I thought I would snap a picture for the old blog!  I received a lot of compliments on it when we were at Disney.  My niece and I whipped up another quick tote when she was here today.  It will be an upcoming post. 

10 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the modern colors and print with a very traditional character emblem! Thanks for sharing at A New Creation link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!! Love the colors and fabrics!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! What a perfect tote for your trip to Disney! I found you at Titus 2 Tuesday-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! You did a fantastic job on it! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    I kick off each week on my blog with "Magical Monday" devoted to all things Disney {recipes, crafts, travel tips, ect...} would love to have you stop by sometime at ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com :*)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'd love it if you'd link up to The DIY'ers link party. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-diyers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! We are headed to Disney next year, this would be perfect.

    I'd love for you to link up with our party :))
    http://www.huckleberrylove.com/2013/04/much-ado-about-monday-no-3.html

    Karla
    Huckleberry Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag!!! I love the Mickey Mouse on front!

    Thanks for linking up to Let's Get Acquainted this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you chose! So fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such summery colours and a great design! Well done!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is soo cute! Great job & colours!! :)

    ReplyDelete