Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Secret Sister Swap - Thank You Carla!

So - I signed up for the Secret Sister Swap at Carla's "My Half Dozen Daily Blog" before Easter.  I never heard from my secret sister which I knew might be a possibility when I signed up.  Carla wanted to send me something because she felt bad, but I kept telling her not to worry about it because sometimes that's just how things work out.  If you know Carla or follow her blog at all, you won't be surprised to find out she sent me something anyway.
I received a copy of Make it Yourself magazine, jelly belly jelly beans, awesome fabric and the most amazing citrus colored jumbo zipper pouch.  Carla showed a picture of it a week or so ago on her blog and I commented on how cute it was, but had no idea it was intended for me.  I feel so honored and am humbled to have received one of Carla's magnificent creations.  Even the inside is adorable!
Thank you Carla!  I feel bad because you had your own secret sister to send a package to and you did double duty by sending another package to me.  I was actually deathly sick with the flu when I got this in the mail yesterday.  Seeing this made my day so much better! 
I appreciate your kindness more than you will ever know.  I will also  be "paying you back" in the next couple of weeks with a little goody surprise package in your mailbox. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww... ((Hugs)) You poor thing! :( I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm so glad you like your pkg! Enjoy those Jelly Bellys.. mmmm!! They used to be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla has the warmest heart! Glad to see a package get to you! That zippy pouch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love secret sister groups! That was so sweet of Carla to make sure you were not excluded!

    ReplyDelete